THIS EVENT HAS PASSED!
We are excited to bring Strongman to Springfield, MO on July 21st where we will be holding the “Missouri’s Strongest Man” sanctioned through Strongman Corporation. Click the link below to register, scroll down to see a full detailed description of the event, and feel free to shoot me an email with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org!
PROMOTER: Steve DeNovi Email: email@example.com
DATE: July 21st, 2018
CONTEST TIME: 10:00 AM ***
WEIGH-INS: Friday from 6am-12pm and 4pm-6pm, Saturday from 8-9am at GP Athletics
LOCATION: GP Athletics
4268 S Hillcrest Ave Ste 107
Springfield, MO 65810
***REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration will be open until the day before the competition, but to receive a competition T-Shirt with your registration, entry must be submitted by June 30th. All entries July 1st and after will not be receiving a T-Shirt.
Strongman Corporation Membership required of all Contestants! Memberships must be purchased prior to the event by clicking the link below:
Proof of membership must be presented at check-ins, and membership will not be sold on-site the day of the event! You do not need a membership to register for the event, but you must have purchased one by competition day.
DIVISIONS for Missouri’s Strongest Man:
Women (LW<120.5, LW<140.5, MW<180.4, HW>180.5)
Women Master’s (40+)
LW Novice (<231.4)
HW Novice (>231.5)
Men Master’s (40+)
LW Open (150.5, 175.5; both weight classes if at least 5 per class)
MW Open (200.5, 231.4; both weight classes if at least 5 per class)
HW Open (231.5+)
***Each weight class offered in any division shall have a minimum of 5 competitors competing. If there are less than 5 competitors in a weight class then it shall be combined with another appropriate weight class to ensure a National qualifying spot.
***The top athlete (1st Place finisher) in each weight class or division that is offered at the competition will receive an invitation to the SC National Championships.
1. Max Log: Clean and Press; athlete must wait for a “down” call. Arms fully locked out and head through. Attempts/order will follow “Wessels” rule. Wraps, sleeves, belt allowed.
2. Yoke/Farmers Medley: Carry yoke 60ft down, drop and carry farmers 60ft back. Yoke to Farmer’s transition and stoppage time occurs when front of implement crosses line. Multiple drops allowed, no straps, chalk only. 60 sec time limit.
3. Deadlift: Max reps in 60 sec. Straps ok, no suits or briefs. Up and Down commands
4. Truck Pull: The athlete must pull the truck 60ft. If the athlete does not finish the course, distance will be measured.
5. Stone Load Series: Load 5 stones from lightest to heaviest. 60 sec time limit, tacky ok. Platform height will be around 48-50inches.
*All events/weights are subject to change
AWARDS: 1st in each class
ENTRY FEES: $65 for entry plus $2 PayPal convenience charge, competition T-Shirt Included with Entry